Monaco Blue :: Neo-Traditional House Color

Pantone Monaco Blue House

Pantone selected Monaco Blue as a trending color for Spring 2013. As with most trends in the fashion industry, they tend to trickle down to every facet of life.  While I have no idea when this house was painted, I applaud the color choice and marvel at the chutzpah it took to see it through.


Pantone Monaco Blue House

I appreciate a bold color choice such as this and I think that it is rather sophisticated.   It feels crisp when paired with white trim and yet it feels velvety smooth.

Granted, this is the same color as my living room, so I am clearly biased.

What do you think? Would you ever paint a house blue?

2 comments:

Librarian said...

Sure, why not?

Judith said...

Love this color. Hope you are well Elizabeth.x