English Country Revival Style House


English Country Revival House

House stalking continues.

This English Country Revival House is the reason I play the lotto. The reason I work my little buns off. One day English Country Revival House, one day...

When I started blogging (way back in ol' 2009) I was blogging about flowers and just finding my way post college. Then I bought a fancy camera after accidentally flinging my trusty point and shoot off of the balcony to the pavement below. It was toast.

When I got my big girl camera, I took a community college class and learned how to actually use it. That was turning point for me as a person. I had taken photography in high school, but something clicked when I started art directing photo shoots. It feels right, just like this English Country Revival house.

4 comments:

Librarian said...

A very beautiful place - could have fooled me into believing it actually was in England!

Patricia said...

Love the house, and would definitely love to own it. I too went to adult learning classes when I started blogging and I got my big girl's camera but it didn't click. I take a lot of photos but mostly I use the "auto" setting. I really ought to do it properly! Have a good week.
Patricia x

Kay G. said...

Very nice. When you get one like it, could I come and live in one of your closets?

Cam {Aynhoe Park} said...

I must say I am very lucky to live in the UK where we have beautiful country houses like this never more than 30 mins away! Check out Aynhoe park, its without a doubt my personal favorite!