Oregon Coast, Pacific Ocean
 Heceta Head, Oregon

Ahoy there! It has been awhile. I have been neglecting the blog these days, mea culpa. 

I guess I could blame my lack of blogging & sleep* on the impending Wedding, but that feels a bit like a cop-out & mousie don't blog that way. I'll just insinuate & hope for sympathy {wink}.

I apologize for slacking off. One would at least think that insomnia = blogging more, but according to "clinical trials" that is not the case.

Blog posts might be a bit more sporadic as the Wedding approaches & *ahem* I go on an 8 week honeymoon in Europe! But I promise, to share Wedding pictures (June 30th, 2012), as soon as possible & be prepared for lots & lots of pictures from our European Honeymoon. I promise. This is my other solemn vow (the first one being to Mr. Berto).

Eeeeeeeeee! I am so excited.
hugs,
e

* I have been taking Melatonin. It helps.

Post a Comment