Instagram + me = love

   I am completely obsessed with Instagram lately.  My relationship with Instagram started off slow, but the initial infatuation has blossomed into full on love.

I am serious, it has gotten so bad that my Nikon is gathering dust.
 I like the challenge of taking pictures with only my cellphone and attempting to make them compelling.  It forces you to wait for that decisive moment when the light is right & all the shots just happen on the fly.

But that is not why I am obsessed with instagram....
Here is the truth: I love getting a glimpse into everyone else's world. I love seeing the world through someone else's eyes. It personal and I find it fascinating what people choose to share.

Conclusion: Life is beautiful. Instagram helps you see more of it.

If any of you guys haven't tried it out, give it a shot. It's a free app that you can get on your iphone. You take pictures, crop, apply filters and share. And then you know you spread love and joy and such.

My handle is elizabeth_gilmore (I know, really thinking outside the box on this one). Hit me up!
Post a Comment