highway companion


These beautiful ranunculus flowers were 'casualties' (as I like to call them) from valentine's day arrangements. Casualties are defined here as "flowers with broken stems &/or accidents caused by yours truly". At first these 'caualties' are always a tragedy, but then I realize these flowers are the ones I take home & enjoy. They are the simple stems that greet me in the morning when I wake up & give me pleasure in the shady nooks of my condo.

This weekend I tried something new with my cast offs. I placed one on my dashboard, they fit perfectly & I think they are quite fetching. These little love birds are a sweet car companion to be sure. When some guy cuts me off in traffic they agree that he was way out of line & then remind me to take a deep breath & enjoy the ride.
Post a Comment